The amount of detailing communities today is huge, but there are some that are bigger then other, exist for longer or have a very specific audience. Although the list below will change many times, it will at least give you a direction where to start looking.
This list only shows the international fora. There are also general car-fora with a detailing section, but those are not taking into account for this list.
*the numbers in this list where accurate at the time of writing.
|Name||Website||Amount of members||Most online|
|Detailers and Valeters||http://www.detailersandvaleters.co.uk/||406||109|
*The numbers in this list where accurate at the time of writing.
|Name||Amount of members|
|Detailing for Dummies||9270|
|Detailing Lifestyle Club||172|
|Detailing North West||213|
|Detailing Deals UK||2697|
|Dennison Does Details||1646|
|Detailing for Money||1062|
|Detailing Near You||333|
|Detailing for Profit||1074|
|Autodetailing The Next Level||1228|
|Specialist Detailers and Valeters around the world||596|
|Car Detailing Pros||1249|
|The Detailing Experience||573|
|Detailing Mafia Family||3132|
|Car Care Enthusiasts||7927|
|Automotive Detailing (International)||3140|
|Detailing 101 By Autogeek||671|
|Meguiars Pro Detailers||723|
- Paintwork can, in some cases, become oxidized. Making it turn matte and slightly fade color. If untreated, it can eventually cause the lacquer and/or paintwork to completely fail. It is most common on red cars, but it can happen with every color....
- World of Detailing Ltd. is the company behind the tradename AllGood Car Care, who sells detailing products and manufacturers its own product under the name AllGood Car Care. The company is based in Chatteris, England and was founded by Andy Allgood....
- Oxidation is the chemical process in which there is a chemical reaction that involves the moving of electrons. To be more precise, it means that the substance that is giving away electrons is oxidized. In simple terms it means that the surface of any object is affected when time goes by....
- Autoglym is an English manufacturer of detailing products. They have been active for a long time and have a very wide range of products. They even have a special line of products for the professional user....
- Dr Leather is a manufacturer of specializes leather care products. The company focuses strongly on leather, its care and maintenance. Their products can be used on car interiors but are also suited for other leather surfaces....
- A Paint Thickness Gauge (often abbreviated to PTG, and also called a Paint Depth Gauge) is an electronic device that measures the distance between the body-panel and the sensor. This way you can measure the thickness of the paint. This gives you an indication of how much paint you have left to work with....