The amount of detailing communities today is huge, but there are some that are bigger then other, exist for longer or have a very specific audience. Although the list below will change many times, it will at least give you a direction where to start looking.
This list only shows the international fora. There are also general car-fora with a detailing section, but those are not taking into account for this list.
*the numbers in this list where accurate at the time of writing.
|Name||Website||Amount of members||Most online|
|Detailers and Valeters||http://www.detailersandvaleters.co.uk/||406||109|
*The numbers in this list where accurate at the time of writing.
|Name||Amount of members|
|Detailing for Dummies||9270|
|Detailing Lifestyle Club||172|
|Detailing North West||213|
|Detailing Deals UK||2697|
|Dennison Does Details||1646|
|Detailing for Money||1062|
|Detailing Near You||333|
|Detailing for Profit||1074|
|Autodetailing The Next Level||1228|
|Specialist Detailers and Valeters around the world||596|
|Car Detailing Pros||1249|
|The Detailing Experience||573|
|Detailing Mafia Family||3132|
|Car Care Enthusiasts||7927|
|Automotive Detailing (International)||3140|
|Detailing 101 By Autogeek||671|
|Meguiars Pro Detailers||723|
- Adam's Polishes is a detailing product manufacturer from Kentucky, America. They offer a wide variety of detailing products and or only one of a few brands that offer a 100% money back guarantee. ...
- When leather is new, damaged, re-painted or cleaned thoroughly, it might be necessary to add a new layer of protection. This protection prevents the leather from drying out, cracking, fading or suffering to much from general wear and tear....
- The expression "weekend warrior" is a common term used on social media and fora when detailing is discussed. It's not very clear who come up with the expression, but it's been around for a while. It's a informal way of describing a person who only irregularly details as a hobby. Most of the time this is done in weekends because most people have 2 days off....
- A traffic film is the term used to describe the fine layer of contaminants that cover a vehicle that has been used. The very film layer of contaminants lie on top of the car as a grey-ish film. Washing alone might not always be enough to fully remove this film....
- Professional Valeters and Detailers is a trade association in the United Kingdom, that offers a large directory of accredited detailers in their network. By vetting each detailer/valeter in their network they are able to offer a very wide range of skilled and proven detailers in almost all areas....
- When you have a matte wrap on your car, or just matte paintwork, you need to take care what protective product you are using. Protecting a matte finish is just as important as on a normal surface, but you need to be careful what you use....