As a demanding car enthusiast Arnaud was looking for products that would meet his high standards. The search led him to product from United States, England, Germany and many others. The lack of proper products in the French market led to the development of Alchimy7.
To obtain the best results, the use of accessories and microfibers is paramount. The market for high-quality microfiber was virtually non-existent on the French market. A long search eventually led to the creation of Alchimy7 microfibers. In time products where added to the range one by one. The current range consists of many products for many different tasks.
Products made by Alchimy7 are developed with 3 objectives:
Every product has to meet specific specifications, these are aimed at optimal results, keeping the vehicle in perfect conditio and efficiency incorporating the latest technology.
Extra attention is put into the container and the content. The bottles and sprayheads have to have a solid shape, ergonomic and adjustable. Microfibers use the finest fibers on the market, optimized for a high level of quality.
Ready to meet all expectations and demands and to share experience in renovation. Happy to offer their expertise.
The products are recognisable on their black labels with the iconic triangle logo. Most of the bottles and jars are also in black.
Alchemy7 uses a special numbering system to indicate the use of their products. The number on the product corresponds with the step in the detailing process. In some cases a product cleans and also protects (like a QD or a pre-wax cleaner). This means it can have multiple numbers, seeing as it falls in multiple categories.
Alchemy7 has its own company website (its only in French). They are not very active on message boards or detailing related fora. They are not known to visit detailing events or major car care events, unless represented by a re-seller or a webshop.
- Before and after photo's are fairly popular when showing the work done on a vehicle. But these photo's don't always properly show the work that has been done because the images are to difficult to compare. ...
- Kärcher is a German manufacturer of several technical products, most known for its high pressure washers. The company mainly aims at cleaning equipment and has been in service since 1935 by Alfred Kärcher....
- An engine bay cleaner is a specific product that is designed to clean engine. This very heavy degreaser is designed to remove caked on carbon deposits, stubborn grime and dirt and caked on dust and sand....
- Angelwax is an Scotland based manufacturer of automotive detailing products. They offer a range of different products, from wax to shampoo. Angelwax is only one of a few manufacturers from Scotland....
- Marring is a superficial surface imperfection most commonly seen after claying. It is slightly similar to a combination between swirls and holograms....
- Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold....