As a demanding car enthusiast Arnaud was looking for products that would meet his high standards. The search led him to product from United States, England, Germany and many others. The lack of proper products in the French market led to the development of Alchimy7.
To obtain the best results, the use of accessories and microfibers is paramount. The market for high-quality microfiber was virtually non-existent on the French market. A long search eventually led to the creation of Alchimy7 microfibers. In time products where added to the range one by one. The current range consists of many products for many different tasks.
Products made by Alchimy7 are developed with 3 objectives:
Every product has to meet specific specifications, these are aimed at optimal results, keeping the vehicle in perfect conditio and efficiency incorporating the latest technology.
Extra attention is put into the container and the content. The bottles and sprayheads have to have a solid shape, ergonomic and adjustable. Microfibers use the finest fibers on the market, optimized for a high level of quality.
Ready to meet all expectations and demands and to share experience in renovation. Happy to offer their expertise.
The products are recognisable on their black labels with the iconic triangle logo. Most of the bottles and jars are also in black.
Alchemy7 uses a special numbering system to indicate the use of their products. The number on the product corresponds with the step in the detailing process. In some cases a product cleans and also protects (like a QD or a pre-wax cleaner). This means it can have multiple numbers, seeing as it falls in multiple categories.
Alchemy7 has its own company website (its only in French). They are not very active on message boards or detailing related fora. They are not known to visit detailing events or major car care events, unless represented by a re-seller or a webshop.
- Carrand is a California, America based manufacturer of consumer car cleaning supplies. The company is a subsidiary of Hopkins Manufacturing from Kansas, America....
- Some prefer to wash with warm water, others prefer to wash with cold water. Although the experience of working with it may be different, it is not completely clear what the difference is in the effect it has on a product or a surface....
- According to Kevin Brown there are different kind of ways to prime your pad. For defect removal we use a different approach in priming the pad than for final polishing....
- Zvizzer is a Germany based manufacturer of detailing related products. The brand started out with polishing pads and have expanded to include more different products. The company also offers trainings....
- Oxidation is the chemical process in which there is a chemical reaction that involves the moving of electrons. To be more precise, it means that the substance that is giving away electrons is oxidized. In simple terms it means that the surface of any object is affected when time goes by....
- Auto detailing is the performance of thorough cleaning, restoration, and finishing of an automobile, both inside and out, to produce a show-quality level of detail....