As a demanding car enthusiast Arnaud was looking for products that would meet his high standards. The search led him to product from United States, England, Germany and many others. The lack of proper products in the French market led to the development of Alchimy7.
To obtain the best results, the use of accessories and microfibers is paramount. The market for high-quality microfiber was virtually non-existent on the French market. A long search eventually led to the creation of Alchimy7 microfibers. In time products where added to the range one by one. The current range consists of many products for many different tasks.
Products made by Alchimy7 are developed with 3 objectives:
Every product has to meet specific specifications, these are aimed at optimal results, keeping the vehicle in perfect conditio and efficiency incorporating the latest technology.
Extra attention is put into the container and the content. The bottles and sprayheads have to have a solid shape, ergonomic and adjustable. Microfibers use the finest fibers on the market, optimized for a high level of quality.
Ready to meet all expectations and demands and to share experience in renovation. Happy to offer their expertise.
The products are recognisable on their black labels with the iconic triangle logo. Most of the bottles and jars are also in black.
Alchemy7 uses a special numbering system to indicate the use of their products. The number on the product corresponds with the step in the detailing process. In some cases a product cleans and also protects (like a QD or a pre-wax cleaner). This means it can have multiple numbers, seeing as it falls in multiple categories.
Alchemy7 has its own company website (its only in French). They are not very active on message boards or detailing related fora. They are not known to visit detailing events or major car care events, unless represented by a re-seller or a webshop.
- Layering is the act of applying several layers of either the same product or different products. A popular example of layering is applying 2 coats of wax, or applying a sealant on top of a wax. Layering can be done with many different products....
- A wrap is a plastic film that can be applied over a surface. This can be done instead of a respray. The film can easily be removed after a while, and doesn't need much work afterwards. Applying a wrap is referred to as "wrapping"....
- Dried up polish can be very unattractive. It is also a hardened substance that can cause surface damage when rubbed over the paintwork. Although the detailer should have removed this, it can be encountered on some jobs. Dried up wax residue can generally be approached in the same way....
- A Paint Thickness Gauge (often abbreviated to PTG, and also called a Paint Depth Gauge) is an electronic device that measures the distance between the body-panel and the sensor. This way you can measure the thickness of the paint. This gives you an indication of how much paint you have left to work with....
- Liqui Tech is a Canadian company that was founded in 1992 and has been developing car care products. The most common name used for their products is Finish First. The company has a wide range of products offering solutions for vehicles, motors, RV and marine cleaning needs....
- One of the best ways to take your car’s paintwork to the next level is to use a machine polisher to remove the swirl marks and enhance the gloss by burnishing the finish. Polishing can be done by hand or by a dual action polisher. However, the rotary polisher represents the next step in machine polishing: a tool highly capable of fast correction but also capable of very high clarity, sharp and deep finishes....