As a demanding car enthusiast Arnaud was looking for products that would meet his high standards. The search led him to product from United States, England, Germany and many others. The lack of proper products in the French market led to the development of Alchimy7.
To obtain the best results, the use of accessories and microfibers is paramount. The market for high-quality microfiber was virtually non-existent on the French market. A long search eventually led to the creation of Alchimy7 microfibers. In time products where added to the range one by one. The current range consists of many products for many different tasks.
Products made by Alchimy7 are developed with 3 objectives:
Every product has to meet specific specifications, these are aimed at optimal results, keeping the vehicle in perfect conditio and efficiency incorporating the latest technology.
Extra attention is put into the container and the content. The bottles and sprayheads have to have a solid shape, ergonomic and adjustable. Microfibers use the finest fibers on the market, optimized for a high level of quality.
Ready to meet all expectations and demands and to share experience in renovation. Happy to offer their expertise.
The products are recognisable on their black labels with the iconic triangle logo. Most of the bottles and jars are also in black.
Alchemy7 uses a special numbering system to indicate the use of their products. The number on the product corresponds with the step in the detailing process. In some cases a product cleans and also protects (like a QD or a pre-wax cleaner). This means it can have multiple numbers, seeing as it falls in multiple categories.
Alchemy7 has its own company website (its only in French). They are not very active on message boards or detailing related fora. They are not known to visit detailing events or major car care events, unless represented by a re-seller or a webshop.
- Surf City Garage is an American manufacturer of automotive detailing products. The brand was born after the owner was not satisfied with the products he used for his 150 car collection of classics....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best pressure washer". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Detailing a motorbike isn't all that different to any other surface. The main different will be the technique and the tools used because of working in small spaces. Motorbike cleaning requires more effort then most other vehicles, due to small crevices and tight corners....
- Underbody cleaning is the act of cleaning the underside of the car to remove any dirt and restore the looks as when the car was new. This is a tedious and labor intensive job, but good cleaning products and tools can help to make it easier....
- The use of wax as a protective product is very popular and has been one of the most used ways of protecting paintwork since the invention of wax many years ago. The application of wax isn't very difficult, which makes it so popular. But it helps to know how to get the most out of your wax to get the best results....
- Corrosion Technologies LLC is an American manufacturer of detailing products. The brand creates products that are used to protect paintwork from wear and tear by external elements. They own products like RejeX, Max Wax, CorrosionX and many more....