As a demanding car enthusiast Arnaud was looking for products that would meet his high standards. The search led him to product from United States, England, Germany and many others. The lack of proper products in the French market led to the development of Alchimy7.
To obtain the best results, the use of accessories and microfibers is paramount. The market for high-quality microfiber was virtually non-existent on the French market. A long search eventually led to the creation of Alchimy7 microfibers. In time products where added to the range one by one. The current range consists of many products for many different tasks.
Products made by Alchimy7 are developed with 3 objectives:
Every product has to meet specific specifications, these are aimed at optimal results, keeping the vehicle in perfect conditio and efficiency incorporating the latest technology.
Extra attention is put into the container and the content. The bottles and sprayheads have to have a solid shape, ergonomic and adjustable. Microfibers use the finest fibers on the market, optimized for a high level of quality.
Ready to meet all expectations and demands and to share experience in renovation. Happy to offer their expertise.
The products are recognisable on their black labels with the iconic triangle logo. Most of the bottles and jars are also in black.
Alchemy7 uses a special numbering system to indicate the use of their products. The number on the product corresponds with the step in the detailing process. In some cases a product cleans and also protects (like a or a pre-wax cleaner). This means it can have multiple numbers, seeing as it falls in multiple categories.
Alchemy7 has its own company website (its only in French). They are not very active on message boards or detailing related fora. They are not known to visit detailing events or major car care events, unless represented by a re-seller or a webshop.
- Kestrel is a brand originating from England, but owned by the French Deltalyo. Kestrel is a known manufacturer of many different tools for bodywork processes, including polishing machines. The most known one is probably the Kestrel DAS6polisher....
- Mold can be common in vehicles that have stood still for a long time, are often exposed to moisture or vehicles that are not cleaned often. Mold is not only unsightly but also dangerous for your health....
- Waxstock is the largest car care event in Europe, which is currently held in the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, England. The event started in 2011 and has been growing every year. The name is a reference to the legendary “Woodstock” but altered to fit the car care industry....
- Krystal Kleen Detail is a detailing company from Oxford, United Kingdom that also manufacturers their own products. The products are sold under the brandname: KKD aka Krystal Kleen Detailing....
- Applying a wrap to a surface is not extremely difficult, but it needs practice and experience to do it properly. You need to able to see and feel what you have to do. Although the guide below does NOT contain everything you need to know, it can serve as a starting point. If you get better at it, you will slowly learn how to do a better job....
- AlloyGator Ltd is an English company that manufacturers plastic inserts that can be mounted between the wheel and the rim to prevent damage to the rim when hitting a curb. The products are being sold in various countries around the world and are known under the name "AlloyGator"....