Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France, Morocco and more recently the Middle East and China but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 60 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 400
Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Heavy Cut Compound 1100
|One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut Polish 2000
Medium Cut Polish 2200
Medium Cut Polish 2400
Medium Cut Polish 2500
|Power Protect Ultra 2in1
Final Finish 3000
Super Finish 3500
Super Finish Plus 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is active on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Menzerna on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Autoglym is an English manufacturer of detailing products. They have been active for a long time and have a very wide range of products. They even have a special line of products for the professional user....
- Detail Labs GmbH is a German manufacturer of automotive detailing products which are sold under the trade name "DetailMasters". The originates from 2009 and was set up by Timo Klein in Germany. The company offers their products through their own webshop....
- Bird poo can be a big problem with paintwork and needs to be removed as soon as possible. Bird droppings have several aggressive chemicals in them that can severely damage paintwork. Not removing these can cause paint defects that might not be removable. In some cases a respray is needed to repair the surface....
- Leather is a natural product and needs to be cleaned just like any other type of surface, to maintain its look and its flexibility safely, it needs to be cleaned properly and safely....
- Carspünk is a manufacturer of detailing products from the United Kingdom. They offer cleaning, washing and protection products for automobile maintenance. They also have a merchandise clothing line available on their webshop....
- An All In One (often referred to as a AIO) product is 1 product that serves 2 (or more) goals, or works in 2 (or more) ways. This can either be a mixture of properties that result in more than 1 effect that is commonly only achieved by 2 products, or this can be mixture of products. Not all the AIO product are actually called like that. Basically, it's the opposite of a "stand-alone product", which is 1 product that is aimed at 1 task/property....