Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France, Morocco and more recently the Middle East and China but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 60 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 400
Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Heavy Cut Compound 1100
|One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut Polish 2000
Medium Cut Polish 2200
Medium Cut Polish 2400
Medium Cut Polish 2500
|Power Protect Ultra 2in1
Final Finish 3000
Super Finish 3500
Super Finish Plus 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Sealing wax protection
Moreover, Menzerna offers high-quality polishing accessories. Matching polishing, sanding and cleaning accessary complete the professional car polishes.
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is active on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Menzerna on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- A medium polish is a polishing product with a certain level of cutting. It will not remove RDS or severe surface imperfections, but it will will remove swirls, oxidation and several others. It is the most common step after cutting/compounding and if followed up by a finishing polish....
- BD Clean is a brand of detailing products based in Birmingham, United Kingdom. The logo used by the brand resembles a smiley and is used in the labels for each product. The brand has made a reputation that they are very approachable and friendly....
- Slim's Detailing is an English detailing webshop that also offers products under its own name. Slim's Detailing is part of the Morelli Group Ltd company....
- An applicator pad is a small round tool that can be used to apply a liquid or paste product. It is often made of a foam-like material, but can also be made from microfibre or random fabric. ...
- An engine bay cleaner is a specific product that is designed to clean engine. This very heavy degreaser is designed to remove caked on carbon deposits, stubborn grime and dirt and caked on dust and sand....
- The refractometer is a device that makes it possible to measure the amount of affect a substance has on the direction of light. As light goes from one substrate into another, the light can bend slightly. This can be measured with the refractometer....