Written by: Vinnie van Rooij
Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France, Morocco and more recently the Middle East and China but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 60 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 400
Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Heavy Cut Compound 1100
|One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut Polish 2000
Medium Cut Polish 2200
Medium Cut Polish 2400
Medium Cut Polish 2500
|Power Protect Ultra 2in1
Final Finish 3000
Super Finish 3500
Super Finish Plus 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Sealing wax protection
Moreover, Menzerna offers high-quality polishing accessories. Matching polishing, sanding and cleaning accessary complete the professional car polishes.
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is active on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Menzerna on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best shampoo". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- S.M. Arnold Inc. is an American manufacturer of detailing products that is the backbone of extra brands such as Water Sprite, Speedy surface prep, Speedy Stik and Speedy Super Foamer. The company originates from 1928 and has a wide variety of detailing products....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best snowfoam". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Wetsanding is the act of using a very abrasive product (such as sandpaper) combined with a lubricating liquid to sand away a certain amount of the surface. This needs to be done with care and should not be done by beginners....
- Dutch Blue was a Dutch manufacturer of wax, born out of a hobby for home brewing. Although the company hasn't been active for a while, the brand still exists. They released 2 wax and a hybrid prototype before they became inactive....
- Nanoshine Ltd is the company behind Ceramic Pro, a product range aimed at product based on the usage of ceramic components. ...
Links to this articleThere are no external links to this article. Yet.