Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France, Morocco and more recently the Middle East and China but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 60 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 400
Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Heavy Cut Compound 1100
|One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut Polish 2000
Medium Cut Polish 2200
Medium Cut Polish 2400
Medium Cut Polish 2500
|Power Protect Ultra 2in1
Final Finish 3000
Super Finish 3500
Super Finish Plus 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is active on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Menzerna on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Duragloss is an American manufacturer of automotive, marine and racing detailing related products. The has been in the detailing business since 1973 and was formed by two brothers. Duragloss is based in Burlington, North Caroline....
- Polish Angel is a German manufacturer and seller of detailing related products. The brand sells shampoo, polish, protective products, but also polish pads, gloves and MF towels. Polish Angel is being sold around the world, but it only has distribution places in and around Germany and America....
- A traffic film is the term used to describe the fine layer of contaminants that cover a vehicle that has been used. The very film layer of contaminants lie on top of the car as a grey-ish film. Washing alone might not always be enough to fully remove this film....
- A rinseless wash is a washing technique that allows you to wash your car in a way that does not require rinsing afterwards. It is not waterless, but rinseless. This way of washing can save on time and/or product and prevents too much chemicals from going down the drain....
- Although carwashes are very popular, they are not the place where detailers are found. There is a reason why detailers don't like a carwash. The art called detailing/valeting is very different to the service that is offered by a carwash....
- Sandblasting, or abrasive blasting, is the act of spraying a surface will small abrasive particles that are launched at very high speed and interact with the surface in a way similar to sanding....