Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France, Morocco and more recently the Middle East and China but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 60 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 300 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 400
Heavy Cut Compound 400 GREEN LINE
Heavy Cut Compound 1000
Heavy Cut Compound 1100
|One-Step Polish 3in1
Medium Cut Polish 2000
Medium Cut Polish 2200
Medium Cut Polish 2400
Medium Cut Polish 2500
|Power Protect Ultra 2in1
Final Finish 3000
Super Finish 3500
Super Finish Plus 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is active on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Menzerna on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Fabric protection is a form of treatment designed to prevent the fabric from suffering from contaminants. This could be in the form of liquids, dust, oil and other forms of unwanted particles that could get absorbed into the fibers of the fabric....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best claylube". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Artdeshine is a Singepore based manufacturer of car detailing products with an aim at the use of nano-technology. The company was founded around the turn of the century and is mostly aimed at the use of nano-technology in their products....
- RaceGlaze is a UK based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide range of products and have been in the scene for several years. The brand was formed for a desire for better cleaning products. ...
- Smartwax is an American brand of detailing products located in California. The brand was established around 2003 and has a fairly wide range of products that is being offered via several different resellers....
- There might be certain situation in which it is advised to not polish a certain surface. This can be due to damage, time limit, thin surface or other factors. Knowing when not to polish might be as important as knowing when to polish....