Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France and Morocco, but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 40 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 400
Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 1000
Super heavy cut compound 1100
|One-step polish 3-in-1
Medium cut polish 2200
Medium cut polish 2400
Medium cut polish 2500
|Final finish 3000
Final finish 3500
Final finish 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Power protect ultra
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is not very active on social media on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Poorboys World is a manufacturer of detailing products that range from polish to shampoos and cleaners. The product are being sold worldwide and focusses on the quality of their products, nothing else. Not even their labels....
- A leather cleaner is a specially designed product to clean leather in a gentle and safe way. The product is designed to remove dirt and grime without having any effect on the material....
- A pad washer (or pad washer) is a tool that helps to clean polishing pads without removing them from the backing plate. The tool rinses out the pad so it can be used again while detailing. This is often quicker than changing the pad and eliminates the need for a second set of polishing pads....
- Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi. Carpro's full name is Carpro Trading Ltd....
- Some prefer to wash with warm water, others prefer to wash with cold water. Although the experience of working with it may be different, it is not completely clear what the difference is in the effect it has on a product or a surface....
- Bowden's Own is an Australian manufacturer of detailing products and offers guides, hosts events and offers a wide range of information regarding detailing in general. The company is one of a few manufacturers from Australia. ...