Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France and Morocco, but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 40 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 400
Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 1000
Super heavy cut compound 1100
|One-step polish 3-in-1
Medium cut polish 2200
Medium cut polish 2400
Medium cut polish 2500
|Final finish 3000
Final finish 3500
Final finish 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Power protect ultra
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is not very active on social media on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Detailing is in relative terms, one of the UK's youngest industries and in many senses we have the privilege of being at the forefront of it. I'm not saying shiny cars are new... but the phrase "detailing", the air of "detailing" is a new concept as evidenced by how poorly known it still currently is....
- Liqui Tech is a Canadian company that was founded in 1992 and has been developing car care products. The most common name used for their products is Finish First. The company has a wide range of products offering solutions for vehicles, motors, RV and marine cleaning needs....
- Detailing a motorbike isn't all that different to any other surface. The main different will be the technique and the tools used because of working in small spaces. Motorbike cleaning requires more effort then most other vehicles, due to small crevices and tight corners....
- One of the best ways to take your car’s paintwork to the next level is to use a machine polisher to remove the swirl marks and enhance the gloss by burnishing the finish. Polishing can be done by hand. However introducing a machine polisher to your armory opens the door to enhancements not readily achievable by hand – both in terms of correction and ultimate finish....
- In the world of detailing, their are several special cleaning products. Among them is the tar remover. This is a special cleaning product to remove tar and often also glue residue. Tar can come from roads and sometimes at industrial places, it is used in asphalt roads and can be used at construction sites for roofing and some plumbing jobs. It doesn't cause damage, but shows up as ugly black spots which are notoriously difficult to remove....
- When you are going to polish any surface, you are going to rub a product over the surface. While doing this you need a very controlled matter of particles to move over the surface to have any control over the result you'll achieve. Preparing the paintwork will help you to get as much control as possible....