Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies.
Menzerna was created in 1888 in Pforzheim by chemist Friedrich Menzer. The company started with polishing agents for the jewelry industry. Gradually, the production turned into liquid and solid polishing agents for almost all materials and surfaces.
Menzerna has developed into a manufacturer of specific recipes for industrial customers. They hold a leading position in the market for polishing emulsions for automotive detailers. Apart from detailing related products, they also offer products for jewelry, pianos, sanitary and metal materials.
The current company has subsidiaries in both France and Morocco, but the head office is (re-)located in Ötigheim, Rastatt, Germany. The main office employs roughly 40 people who develop, create, distribute and research polishing products. Through their worldwide network of dealers, Menzerna offers her products and services to detailers and enthusiasts over the world.
Due to their silicone- and filler-free polishes, Menzerna is a common product for body repair shops, detailers and automotive painters. Their cooperation with automotive coating/paint manufacturers gives them the edge on staying in front of the competition with specific and safe products for body and paint shops. The complete range of polishes for the automotive range consists out of 4 series:
|Super heavy cut compound 400
Super heavy cut compound 300
Super heavy cut compound 1000
Super heavy cut compound 1100
|One-step polish 3-in-1
Medium cut polish 2200
Medium cut polish 2400
Medium cut polish 2500
|Final finish 3000
Final finish 3500
Final finish 3800
|Power lock ultimate protection
Liquid carnauba protection
Power protect ultra
Sealing wax protection
Menzerna has their own company website. The brand is not very active on social media on is not active on message boards, detailing fora or car related groups. Menzerna can be represented by distributors, webshops and/or resellers.
- Nanolex is German based manufacturer of high-end nano-technology products for the automotive-, marine- and aerial detailing sector. With a collection of products that include, shampoo, coatings, sealants and tools....
- There might be certain situation in which it is advised to not polish a certain surface. This can be due to damage, time limit, thin surface or other factors. Knowing when not to polish might be as important as knowing when to polish....
- Smart Polish Pro is an English manufacturer of detailing products with a strong aim on environmental-friendly products that do not require the use of water. The company is fairly young, but has been growing in popularity in only a few years....
- Removing badges is a cosmetic thing. Many people like a clean and empty look, meaning the badges need to go. It takes a little practive to get them off easily and without doing any damage. The goal is to remove them without being able to notice that there where ever any badges applied....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best lights". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Wetsanding is the act of using a very abrasive product (such as sandpaper) combined with a lubricating liquid to sand away a certain amount of the surface. This needs to be done with care and should not be done by beginners....