Mothers Wax is a California, America based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide variety of products that include shampoo, wax, sealants and tools. They have been busy in the world of detailing for several years.
In essence, Mothers wax is divided into 7 groups:
- California Gold
Aimed at high-end paint care
The standard line of old skool products
A range for machine application
High tech and high-end car care products
A line aimed at boats and other water vehicles
Detailing accessories, tools, towels and more
Polishes aimed at the professional user
Every range has their own clientele, by separating the different products they create clarity for the average customer. The range that is offered by Mothers includes wax, sealants, shampoo, dressing, brushes, MF towels, cleaners and more. Giving the average customer all they want from one brand.
Mothers wax started out very small with nothing more then one product: Mothers Mag and Aluminium Polish. They spent the weekend at car meetings and small events trying to put the word out. At bigger events, they only had a few banners, a handful of products and a 6′ by 8′ space. This soon grow into a large area, over 70 products and a complete staff to match the workload. Soon after releasing their first product, they where asked many times to give customers the same proper finish on their paintwork as their Mag and Aluminium Polish did on their wheels. Which started the process that would result in many different products.
Mothers wax have their own company website and can be found on the major car events in America. They have a Facebook page and or not overly active on social media. They can be found on a few detailing fora, but are not known to be very active.
- Angelwax is an Scotland based manufacturer of automotive detailing products. They offer a range of different products, from wax to shampoo. Angelwax is only one of a few manufacturers from Scotland....
- Car shampoo is a specially formulated cleaning liquid that is used in combination with a washmitt to clean a car in a safe way. It is recommended to wash a car with a proper car shampoo and the 2 (or 3) bucket method....
- Menzerna is a Germany based manufacturer of industrial polishes, partly for the automotive detailing industry. Apart from manufacturing their own products, they also develop and manufacture products for others industrial companies....
- A touchless wash is type of cleaning method that cleans via chemical cleaning, and doesn't require any mechanical action. This method is popular for those we are afraid that contact with the surface might cause abrasive marks. Whether touchless washing gives the same results is still a popular topic for debate....
- There are a few different types of protective products in the world of detailing. The main categories are: wax, sealant and coating. The comparison between these product has always been hazy, and customer have great difficulty finding out what product is the best for their situation. We decided to write a guide that might help you to find the best suitable product for what you are after....
- Plexiglass/perspex is a very soft type of plastic (Polymethyl methacrylate) that is very rarely used. Just like glass or paintwork, it can suffer from surface imperfections. Swirls and scratches can be very visible because it is fully transparent....