Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold.
Nanoskin was established over ten years ago and has had a strong focus on the use of nano-technology from the beginning. The company earned name and fame with their worldwide used Autoscrub System, changing the common way to decontaminate a vehicles surface. The use of nano-technology has proven to be a great asset in their waxes and sealants, and offers an advantage in the performance of many of their other products.
The complete range of products from Nanoskin can be divided into 5 sections:
The general brand containing the majority of the products that can be seen as general use products, or not aimed at a specific property.
A specifically designed range of proucts for decontaminating vehicles surfaces. It offers a complete range for several different approaches within this detailing step.
A range of tools aimed at an ecological friendly way of cleaning with less chemicals and less moisture.
Products based on nano-technology with a focus on protection in different forms, sizes and surfaces.
Nanoskin has its own company website and it is moderately active on different forms of social media. The brand is only occasionally seen on detailing events or larger detailing-related meeting. The brand is not often seen on detailing fora or message boards .
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best rotary". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- MA-FRA (also known as MAFRA) is a Italian manufacturer of several ranges of car care products, among their brands the most popular might be the division Labocosmetica, which can be recognized by the purple labels. This line of products is especially aimed at car care before and after the application of a coating. MA-FRA S.p.A. is located in Milan, Italy....
- Fireball is a relatively young brand of detailing products microfiber towels from South Korea. The brand mainly focuses its products around polymer technology, sometimes combined with wax. The vast majority of their products are also in liquid form....
- Although polishing chrome is often considered to be the same as polishing metal, there is a slight difference. Because chrome has more of a mirror shine, imperfections are much easier to see with the naked eye. Making it more difficult to achieve a perfect result....
- Many products are sold as "concentrates", this means that you need to dilute them yourself before use. However, the explanation of the dilution is often very short because there is limited space on the label. This guide will help you with a simple chart and also an easy way for you to calculate the dilution ratio. We'll also include a few easy tips....
- Auto Finesse is an UK based brand of detailing products, although their aim lies mainly with automotive detailing, they also sells several items that can be used for marine detailing, motorbike detailing and/or aircraft detailing....