Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold.
Nanoskin was established over ten years ago and has had a strong focus on the use of nano-technology from the beginning. The company earned name and fame with their worldwide used Autoscrub System, changing the common way to decontaminate a vehicles surface. The use of nano-technology has proven to be a great asset in their waxes and sealants, and offers an advantage in the performance of many of their other products.
The complete range of products from Nanoskin can be divided into 5 sections:
The general brand containing the majority of the products that can be seen as general use products, or not aimed at a specific property.
A specifically designed range of proucts for decontaminating vehicles surfaces. It offers a complete range for several different approaches within this detailing step.
A range of tools aimed at an ecological friendly way of cleaning with less chemicals and less moisture.
Products based on nano-technology with a focus on protection in different forms, sizes and surfaces.
A collection of products aime at correcting and perfecting surfaces. It includes polish, polishing pads and pad cleaners.
Nanoskin has its own company website and it is moderately active on different forms of social media. The brand is only occasionally seen on detailing events or larger detailing-related meeting. The brand is not often seen on detailing fora or message boards .
- OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer", which refers to a company that makes a product that is used in another companies end-product. For example: a Chinese bottle company is the OEM supplier for the bottle of polish you use. There is a lot of confusion on the term, its meaning and its proper use....
- Auto Magic is a Cincinnati, America based manufacturer of detailing products. They sell a variety of products. They are also the first the company who originally created the polymer clay....
- A rinseless wash is a washing technique that allows you to wash your car in a way that does not require rinsing afterwards. It is not waterless, but rinseless. This way of washing can save on time and/or product and prevents too much chemicals from going down the drain....
- Muc-Off is a manufacturer of various detailing products and is located in Poole, United Kingdom. The company has a very wide range of products that are not only aimed at automotive detailing. ...
- Conservation is a large part in the detailing process. It prevent wear and tear and is aimed at maintaining the original properties of the object. Conservation can also be financially rewarding, as is the case with most oldtimers or supercars....
- Feynlab is an American company founded by John Suerth. The name is derived from the scientist Dr. Richard Feynman who played a significant part in the discovery and scientific knowledge around extremely small particles and their behavior....