Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold.
Nanoskin was established over ten years ago and has had a strong focus on the use of nano-technology from the beginning. The company earned name and fame with their worldwide used Autoscrub System, changing the common way to decontaminate a vehicles surface. The use of nano-technology has proven to be a great asset in their waxes and sealants, and offers an advantage in the performance of many of their other products.
The complete range of products from Nanoskin can be divided into 5 sections:
The general brand containing the majority of the products that can be seen as general use products, or not aimed at a specific property.
A specifically designed range of proucts for decontaminating vehicles surfaces. It offers a complete range for several different approaches within this detailing step.
A range of tools aimed at an ecological friendly way of cleaning with less chemicals and less moisture.
Products based on nano-technology with a focus on protection in different forms, sizes and surfaces.
Nanoskin has its own company website and it is moderately active on different forms of social media. The brand is only occasionally seen on detailing events or larger detailing-related meeting. The brand is not often seen on detailing fora or message boards .
- Removing snow from your vehicle might be necessary before you can safely drive off. Leaving lots of snow on your vehicle can be illegal and result in a fine and/or unsafe situations. Removing the snow safely and properly makes it safer for you and your surrounding, and will prevent surface imperfections that need to be polished out....
- Commandant is a (from origin) Dutch manufacturer of car care products. The company is now owned by Valma, another Dutch care care manufacturer. The brand is known for their cleaner paste products....
- Ais a product that hides very light surface imperfections. It is often used when somebody doesn't have the time to give the car a full polish, but wants to achieve a freshly polished look. There are certain positives and negatives with using a . Knowing exactly when to use it will help you to get the most out of it....
- Tetrosyl is the main company behind brands such as T-cut, Bluecol, Double-T and several others. The company is located in Lancashire, England and offers their products through an extensive network of international distributors and resellers....
- Paintwork gets cleaned very frequently, but tyres not so much. Everybody who knows the word “detailer” or “valeter” probably knows how to safely remove contaminants from the surface of a vehicle. Even when glass is dirty, you’ll quickly see the streaks and your fingers will be itching to reach for the glass cleaner. Most parts of a vehicles gets cleaned frequently, and we have all kinds of products that help us keep our cars/bikes looking sparkly clean....
- There are multiple ways of drying your car. The most common one is drying with Microfiber towels. However, you can also use a device that blows air for blow-drying off the water. This can especially be handy when you have to deal with small spaces, crevices or trims that can hide water....