Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold.
Nanoskin was established over ten years ago and has had a strong focus on the use of nano-technology from the beginning. The company earned name and fame with their worldwide used Autoscrub System, changing the common way to decontaminate a vehicles surface. The use of nano-technology has proven to be a great asset in their waxes and sealants, and offers an advantage in the performance of many of their other products.
The complete range of products from Nanoskin can be divided into 5 sections:
The general brand containing the majority of the products that can be seen as general use products, or not aimed at a specific property.
A specifically designed range of proucts for decontaminating vehicles surfaces. It offers a complete range for several different approaches within this detailing step.
A range of tools aimed at an ecological friendly way of cleaning with less chemicals and less moisture.
Products based on nano-technology with a focus on protection in different forms, sizes and surfaces.
Nanoskin has its own company website and it is moderately active on different forms of social media. The brand is only occasionally seen on detailing events or larger detailing-related meeting. The brand is not often seen on detailing fora or message boards .
- Dried up polish can be very unattractive. It is also a hardened substance that can cause surface damage when rubbed over the paintwork. Although the detailer should have removed this, it can be encountered on some jobs. Dried up wax residue can generally be approached in the same way....
- Simoniz is an American brand of car detailing products that are being sold all around the world. They offer a wide range of products and services, aimed at creating a network of professional detailer who use their products....
- Crankalicious is a brand of detailing products specifically aimed at the world of bicycles. The products they offer are designed with the materials and maintenance for a bike. The is located in Essex, United Kingdom and is a part of Dodo Juice....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best fabric protector or convertible roof protector". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Hubikote is a manufacturer of detailing products and is located in the United Kingdom. The brand aims at products that make people enthusiastic, not what other are doing....
- Hydrophilic is the opposite of hydrophobic, which means that it is a property of a molecule that "attracts" water. No real attraction force is involved though. In general hydrophilic substances dissolve easily in water....