Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold.
Nanoskin was established over ten years ago and has had a strong focus on the use of nano-technology from the beginning. The company earned name and fame with their worldwide used Autoscrub System, changing the common way to decontaminate a vehicles surface. The use of nano-technology has proven to be a great asset in their waxes and sealants, and offers an advantage in the performance of many of their other products.
The complete range of products from Nanoskin can be divided into 5 sections:
The general brand containing the majority of the products that can be seen as general use products, or not aimed at a specific property.
A specifically designed range of proucts for decontaminating vehicles surfaces. It offers a complete range for several different approaches within this detailing step.
A range of tools aimed at an ecological friendly way of cleaning with less chemicals and less moisture.
Products based on nano-technology with a focus on protection in different forms, sizes and surfaces.
Nanoskin has its own company website and it is moderately active on different forms of social media. The brand is only occasionally seen on detailing events or larger detailing-related meeting. The brand is not often seen on detailing fora or message boards .
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best leather cleaner". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- R222 is the European name under which P21S offers its products. P21S is a brand under SmartParts TM located in Connecticut, America. SmartParts can also be known as BIS (Brookside Import Specialties). Which also owns brands such as S100....
- There are multiple ways of drying your car. The most common one is drying with Microfiber towels. However, you can also use a device that blows air for blow-drying off the water. This can especially be handy when you have to deal with small spaces, crevices or trims that can hide water....
- The one bucket method is the most used method of washing a car, but is also the least recommended way of washing the car. In this method the user only uses 1 bucket, which doesn't allow for much rinsing of the sponge/washmitt....
- Dr Leather is a manufacturer of specializes leather care products. The company focuses strongly on leather, its care and maintenance. Their products can be used on car interiors but are also suited for other leather surfaces....
- Although almost all wraps are made from a PVC type material (vinyl), there can be a big difference in the different types of wrap you can get. The big diversity of wraps are part of their growing succes....