Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi Moradi. Carpro’s full name is Carpro Trading Ltd.
How CarPro began
The brand started out in 2009 with AQuartz, a revolutionary product at the time incorporating silica-technology in a new type of coating. The brand is guided by Avi Moradi from the headoffice in Cyprus. The products where innovative at the time and one of the first brands to use this new type of technology. They are one of the only brands that don’t aim at traditional products, but try to invent new type of products. The brand quickly got spread to many corners of the world, which has grown to a totally worldwide availability.
Who/what is Carpro
CarPro has 2 location, it’s head-office is located in Cyprus, the fabrication is done in South Korea. Their slogan “Extraordinary works” sums up the goal they keep in mind when creating new products. The brand itself is aimed at bringing innovation to car detailing and car lovers, which they aim to achieve by creating different ideas, trying them out in real time and look at effectiveness. The brand is being sold worldwide. In the last few years CarPro has grown by keeping its focus at bringing innovative product and by working with the best professionals in the world.
Their official description says:
The creators of advanced, nanotechnology car care solutions. With in-house laboratory and manufacturing facilities, as well as an exclusive network of licensed detailers around the world. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for our customers.
Among many other things, CarPro is famous for Iron-X, which is the most well known fallout remover, and CQuartz, a SiO2 based coating. Besides these products, CarPro also makes and sells: polishes, coatings, microfiber towels, polishing pads, fabric protection, leather protection, glass coatings, lubrication agents, snowfoam, anti-fog products, sealants, dressings, wipe down (IPA alternative), glass polish, claymitts, claybars and washmitts.
What sets CarPro apart
CarPro prefers to promote its brand by delivering good working products. Less time is spent on marketing and more time is spent on creating products that work, creating products that will sell themselves by reputation. Although CarPro is not the only brand that actively follows the world of innovative polymer-technology, they are among the first. It is remarkable that CarPro is one of a few detailing brands that don’t make or sell any wax product, a type of product that is very famous in the world of detailing. Looking at the latest developments, it is clear that more and more people are starting to see the advantages of this newer type of technology.
CarPro and the internet
CarPro is active on Facebook, can be contacted via their own company website, different fora and social media. At social media and fora, it will sometimes be Avi himself who answers the questions, other times it will be his distributors for the UK or America.
- Waxaddict is an English brand of detailing products that started out in 1997. The brand started out creating wax for their sister company: Waxybox....
- The refractive index is a way of measuring how lights behaves through a certain medium. This number gives an indication of how light reacts and how light is reflected. Manufacturers use (among other things) this as an indication of how light is reflected by a protective product and how that will make the surface look....
- A rain repellent is a special product that is designed to be applied on glass. The product leaves a very hydrophobic layer on top of the glass. Water won't be able to form any wetting, and the round beads are more easily blown off the glass....
- Plasti Dip is an American manufacturer of several different types of plastic/rubber coating type products. The brand originates from 1972 and has gathered worldwide recognition with its main product: Plasti Dip aerosol spray....
- Mad Cow is a manufacturer and seller of detailing products and accessoires. The company is based in England. Mad Cow can be recognized by their funky label, which shows a cow hanging on a parachute. The rest of the label is matte-black with yellow/gold writing....
- Exhaust tips are one of those I's that need to be dotted. Exhaust tips can be difficult to clean due to type of build up that can be found on the inside or the outside of the tips....