Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi Moradi. Carpro’s full name is Carpro Trading Ltd.
How CarPro began
The brand started out in 2009 with AQuartz, a revolutionary product at the time incorporating silica-technology in a new type of coating. The brand is guided by Avi Moradi from the headoffice in Cyprus. The products where innovative at the time and one of the first brands to use this new type of technology. They are one of the only brands that don’t aim at traditional products, but try to invent new type of products. The brand quickly got spread to many corners of the world, which has grown to a totally worldwide availability.
Who/what is Carpro
CarPro has 2 location, it’s head-office is located in Cyprus, the fabrication is done in South Korea. Their slogan “Extraordinary works” sums up the goal they keep in mind when creating new products. The brand itself is aimed at bringing innovation to car detailing and car lovers, which they aim to achieve by creating different ideas, trying them out in real time and look at effectiveness. The brand is being sold worldwide. In the last few years CarPro has grown by keeping its focus at bringing innovative product and by working with the best professionals in the world.
Their official description says:
The creators of advanced, nanotechnology car care solutions. With in-house laboratory and manufacturing facilities, as well as an exclusive network of licensed detailers around the world. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for our customers.
Among many other things, CarPro is famous for Iron-X, which is the most well known fallout remover, and CQuartz, a SiO2 based coating. Besides these products, CarPro also makes and sells: polishes, coatings, microfiber towels, polishing pads, fabric protection, leather protection, glass coatings, lubrication agents, snowfoam, anti-fog products, sealants, dressings, wipe down (IPA alternative), glass polish, claymitts, claybars and washmitts.
What sets CarPro apart
CarPro prefers to promote its brand by delivering good working products. Less time is spent on marketing and more time is spent on creating products that work, creating products that will sell themselves by reputation. Although CarPro is not the only brand that actively follows the world of innovative polymer-technology, they are among the first. It is remarkable that CarPro is one of a few detailing brands that don’t make or sell any wax product, a type of product that is very famous in the world of detailing. Looking at the latest developments, it is clear that more and more people are starting to see the advantages of this newer type of technology.
CarPro and the internet
CarPro is active on Facebook, can be contacted via their own company website, different fora and social media. At social media and fora, it will sometimes be Avi himself who answers the questions, other times it will be his distributors for the UK or America.
- Zvizzer is a Germany based manufacturer of detailing related products. The brand started out with polishing pads and have expanded to include more different products. The company also offers trainings....
- Clean Car Coatings ia a manufacturer of coatings for the automobile industry. Very little is known about the brand or their products. ...
- Everybody who has washed a car, has seen the remains of insects on the front of the car. These spots are difficult to remove and create a risk of making surface imperfections. Removing them safely is key to prevent long term damage to the surface....
- A touchless wash is type of cleaning method that cleans via chemical cleaning, and doesn't require any mechanical action. This method is popular for those we are afraid that contact with the surface might cause abrasive marks. Whether touchless washing gives the same results is still a popular topic for debate....
- OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer", which refers to a company that makes a product that is used in another companies end-product. For example: a Chinese bottle company is the OEM supplier for the bottle of polish you use. There is a lot of confusion on the term, its meaning and its proper use....
- Paintwork protection comes in two generic types: sealants and Waxes. In saome cases there are products which combine the two of these. The paintwork on you car is there not only to look nice but to protect the underlying metal work as well. However, paintwork requires protection of its own as well....