Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi Moradi. Carpro’s full name is Carpro Trading Ltd.
How CarPro began
The brand started out in 2009 with AQuartz, a revolutionary product at the time incorporating silica-technology in a new type of coating. The brand is guided by Avi Moradi from the headoffice in Cyprus. The products where innovative at the time and one of the first brands to use this new type of technology. They are one of the only brands that don’t aim at traditional products, but try to invent new type of products. The brand quickly got spread to many corners of the world, which has grown to a totally worldwide availability.
Who/what is Carpro
CarPro has 2 location, it’s head-office is located in Cyprus, the fabrication is done in South Korea. Their slogan “Extraordinary works” sums up the goal they keep in mind when creating new products. The brand itself is aimed at bringing innovation to car detailing and car lovers, which they aim to achieve by creating different ideas, trying them out in real time and look at effectiveness. The brand is being sold worldwide. In the last few years CarPro has grown by keeping its focus at bringing innovative product and by working with the best professionals in the world.
Their official description says:
The creators of advanced, nanotechnology car care solutions. With in-house laboratory and manufacturing facilities, as well as an exclusive network of licensed detailers around the world. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for our customers.
Among many other things, CarPro is famous for Iron-X, which is the most well known fallout remover, and CQuartz, a SiO2 based coating. Besides these products, CarPro also makes and sells: polishes, coatings, microfiber towels, polishing pads, fabric protection, leather protection, glass coatings, lubrication agents, snowfoam, anti-fog products, sealants, dressings, wipe down ( alternative), glass polish, claymitts, claybars and washmitts.
What sets CarPro apart
CarPro prefers to promote its brand by delivering good working products. Less time is spent on marketing and more time is spent on creating products that work, creating products that will sell themselves by reputation. Although CarPro is not the only brand that actively follows the world of innovative polymer-technology, they are among the first. It is remarkable that CarPro is one of a few detailing brands that don’t make or sell any wax product, a type of product that is very famous in the world of detailing. Looking at the latest developments, it is clear that more and more people are starting to see the advantages of this newer type of technology.
CarPro and the internet
CarPro is active on Facebook, can be contacted via their own company website, different fora and social media. At social media and fora, it will sometimes be Avi himself who answers the questions, other times it will be his distributors for the UK or America.
- Bouncer's is a brand from England that started out as an idea for homebrewing and resulted in a small company that sells wax,, shampoo and dressing. The company was founded in 2010 and is still going strong....
- Cleaning a matte surface is slightly different to cleaning a regular glossy surface. There are certain things you need to keep in mind to do the job correctly without affecting the matte look....
- Monello is a Dutch brand of detailing products that sells polishes, shampoos, fallout removers, microfiber cloths and several more. The head office is located in the Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, but it is being sold in several places around the world. ...
- When you polish a surface, the level of imperfection defines how much work it will be to achieve a perfect finish. This can either be a 1 stage polish, a 2 stage polish or even a 3 stage polish. Different types of stages needed define slightly what pads and/or polish you are going to need, and might give an indication of the time-frame needed....
- Simoniz is an American brand of car detailing products that are being sold all around the world. They offer a wide range of products and services, aimed at creating a network of professional detailer who use their products....
- One of the best ways to take your car’s paintwork to the next level is to use a machine polisher to remove themarks and enhance the gloss by burnishing the finish. Polishing can be done by hand or by a dual action polisher. However, the rotary polisher represents the next step in machine polishing: a tool highly capable of fast correction but also capable of very high clarity, sharp and deep finishes....