Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi Moradi. Carpro’s full name is Carpro Trading Ltd.
How CarPro began
The brand started out in 2009 with AQuartz, a revolutionary product at the time incorporating silica-technology in a new type of coating. The brand is guided by Avi Moradi from the headoffice in Cyprus. The products where innovative at the time and one of the first brands to use this new type of technology. They are one of the only brands that don’t aim at traditional products, but try to invent new type of products. The brand quickly got spread to many corners of the world, which has grown to a totally worldwide availability.
Who/what is Carpro
CarPro has 2 location, it’s head-office is located in Cyprus, the fabrication is done in South Korea. Their slogan “Extraordinary works” sums up the goal they keep in mind when creating new products. The brand itself is aimed at bringing innovation to car detailing and car lovers, which they aim to achieve by creating different ideas, trying them out in real time and look at effectiveness. The brand is being sold worldwide. In the last few years CarPro has grown by keeping its focus at bringing innovative product and by working with the best professionals in the world.
Their official description says:
The creators of advanced, nanotechnology car care solutions. With in-house laboratory and manufacturing facilities, as well as an exclusive network of licensed detailers around the world. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for our customers.
Among many other things, CarPro is famous for Iron-X, which is the most well known fallout remover, and CQuartz, a SiO2 based coating. Besides these products, CarPro also makes and sells: polishes, coatings, microfiber towels, polishing pads, fabric protection, leather protection, glass coatings, lubrication agents, snowfoam, anti-fog products, sealants, dressings, wipe down (IPA alternative), glass polish, claymitts, claybars and washmitts.
What sets CarPro apart
CarPro prefers to promote its brand by delivering good working products. Less time is spent on marketing and more time is spent on creating products that work, creating products that will sell themselves by reputation. Although CarPro is not the only brand that actively follows the world of innovative polymer-technology, they are among the first. It is remarkable that CarPro is one of a few detailing brands that don’t make or sell any wax product, a type of product that is very famous in the world of detailing. Looking at the latest developments, it is clear that more and more people are starting to see the advantages of this newer type of technology.
CarPro and the internet
CarPro is active on Facebook, can be contacted via their own company website, different fora and social media. At social media and fora, it will sometimes be Avi himself who answers the questions, other times it will be his distributors for the UK or America.
- According to Kevin Brown there are different kind of ways to prime your pad. For defect removal we use a different approach in priming the pad than for final polishing....
- Oxidation is the chemical process in which there is a chemical reaction that involves the moving of electrons. To be more precise, it means that the substance that is giving away electrons is oxidized. In simple terms it means that the surface of any object is affected when time goes by....
- The 3-bucket method is just like the 2-bucket method, a generally accepted safe way to wash a vehicle. The difference is that you use 3 buckets instead of 2. The third bucket can be used for more then 1 different reason....
- There are a few different types of protective products in the world of detailing. The main categories are: wax, sealant and coating. The comparison between these product has always been hazy, and customer have great difficulty finding out what product is the best for their situation. We decided to write a guide that might help you to find the best suitable product for what you are after....
- Commandant is a (from origin) Dutch manufacturer of car care products. The company is now owned by Valma, another Dutch care care manufacturer. The brand is known for their cleaner paste products....
- Not all coatings have enough effect on the oxidized look of UV-damaged plastic. Most dressing restore the look better, but don't offer the protection of a coating. Combining these 2 seems illogical and difficult, but it isn't....