Carpro is a brand of detailing products that aims at using the latest technologies to create the best products. The brand originates from South Korea and is led by Avi Moradi. Carpro’s full name is Carpro Trading Ltd.
How CarPro began
The brand started out in 2009 with AQuartz, a revolutionary product at the time incorporating silica-technology in a new type of coating. The brand is guided by Avi Moradi from the headoffice in Cyprus. The products where innovative at the time and one of the first brands to use this new type of technology. They are one of the only brands that don’t aim at traditional products, but try to invent new type of products. The brand quickly got spread to many corners of the world, which has grown to a totally worldwide availability.
Who/what is Carpro
CarPro has 2 location, it’s head-office is located in Cyprus, the fabrication is done in South Korea. Their slogan “Extraordinary works” sums up the goal they keep in mind when creating new products. The brand itself is aimed at bringing innovation to car detailing and car lovers, which they aim to achieve by creating different ideas, trying them out in real time and look at effectiveness. The brand is being sold worldwide. In the last few years CarPro has grown by keeping its focus at bringing innovative product and by working with the best professionals in the world.
Their official description says:
The creators of advanced, nanotechnology car care solutions. With in-house laboratory and manufacturing facilities, as well as an exclusive network of licensed detailers around the world. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for our customers.
Among many other things, CarPro is famous for Iron-X, which is the most well known fallout remover, and CQuartz, a SiO2 based coating. Besides these products, CarPro also makes and sells: polishes, coatings, microfiber towels, polishing pads, fabric protection, leather protection, glass coatings, lubrication agents, snowfoam, anti-fog products, sealants, dressings, wipe down (IPA alternative), glass polish, claymitts, claybars and washmitts.
What sets CarPro apart
CarPro prefers to promote its brand by delivering good working products. Less time is spent on marketing and more time is spent on creating products that work, creating products that will sell themselves by reputation. Although CarPro is not the only brand that actively follows the world of innovative polymer-technology, they are among the first. It is remarkable that CarPro is one of a few detailing brands that don’t make or sell any wax product, a type of product that is very famous in the world of detailing. Looking at the latest developments, it is clear that more and more people are starting to see the advantages of this newer type of technology.
CarPro and the internet
CarPro is active on Facebook, can be contacted via their own company website, different fora and social media. At social media and fora, it will sometimes be Avi himself who answers the questions, other times it will be his distributors for the UK or America.
- Koch-Chemie is a German manufacturer of industrial and commercial detailing products. Apart from developing new products, the brands aims at using sustainable raw materials, biologically degradable ingredients without the use of dangerous hydrocarbons....
- There might be certain situation in which it is advised to not polish a certain surface. This can be due to damage, time limit, thin surface or other factors. Knowing when not to polish might be as important as knowing when to polish....
- Within detailing, there are many different types of product. Within the group of cleaning products, there are sub-categories. Amongst them is the wheel cleaner. This is a specific cleaning products designed to clean wheels. This product will be specifically aimed at removing dirt that is most common for this area, such as brake dust, grime, mud, tar and several more. Not all wheel cleaners attack all these contaminants, but most attack many of them....
- Cleaning a surface is not always easy. The product itself needs to be able to remove the product, but there should also be a safe method to remove the soap-dirt mixture. The cleaning pie gives insight in the factors that play a role in cleaning....
- Monello is a Dutch brand of detailing products that sells polishes, shampoos, fallout removers, microfiber cloths and several more. The head office is located in the Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, but it is being sold in several places around the world. ...
- A Last Step Product (LSP) is the product that you use in the last step of detailing. This is the "protection" part of detailing. The term is often used by people telling or asking what product was used to protect the achieved finish after a small or large detailing session. As abbreviations are popular, this term quickly become shortened into: LSP....