Monello is a Dutch brand of detailing products that sells polishes, shampoos, fallout removers, microfiber cloths and several more. The head office is located in the Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, but it is being sold in several places around the world.
Origin of the brand
Monello first started out in The Netherlands in 2008 as the brainchild of Tim Struijs and Bert Busch. They started out with only a small selection of products, but soon expanded as their popularity grew. The word Monello is Italian for “brat” or “rascal”. The name was picked because Monello is the brat in the detailing industry. The one that changes peoples mind and annoys the competition.
Monello might have its headoffice in The Netherlands, the products itself are being sold in The Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Cyprus and Italy. Certain fans of the brand and its products have actually been seen on Social Media from England and Australia. It might not be sold there (at the time of writing), but international parcel post fixes that problem.
Monello spents a lot of time and effort on their customer service, Tim Struijs is owner of the webshop Carclean.nl and transferred his experience and knowledge he gained into the Monello brand.
Monello has their own company website and are very approachable. They are active on social media, can be contacted via their website and are also active on a few detailing related fora. The general concept is to think “with the customer” and “out of the box”.
Their range of products
Monello sells several types of products. Although they are best known for their Non Ferro fallout remover, they also sell (at the time of writing) wax, shampoo, microfiber towels, polishes, sponges, washmitts, snowfoam, QDs, polishpads, clay, applicators, wheel brushes, polishing cones, lights and bags for your tools.
They are known to release new products on a regular basis, so the list above will get bigger in the future.
Their official description
Their official description says (translated from Dutch to English):
Monello car care products are created and developed by true enthusiasts. We have a passion for our branch en want to supply products that offer the best quality and rise above the competition. Monello products are developed and produced out of love, and it shows.
Our collection of product is compact and clear. All our product are developed from the perspective of the high expectations of a detailer, zijn easy to use and effective and offer a ‘better then showroomshine’ result.
Our polishes work effectively and save paint depth. Instead of just hiding swirls, micro-imperfections and holograms, our polishes truly remove those imperfections. Even with todays rock-hard and ceramic paints.
Our first-class microfiber products are softer then soft, scratch free en specially developed for Monello. Besides our selection of towels, we also have washmitts and an microfibersponge in our collection.
Let Monello surprise you.
- The interior of a car needs regular cleaning, the contaminants found here can be totally different from the outside, which requires different products and different ways of safely removing them. ...
- Bufffiber is a Dutch car detailing accessories brand. The company was launched in 2017, after a year of internal product development the first products were launched to the general public in the fourth quarter of 2018. At this moment Bufffiber specializes exclusively on high-end Korean microfiber car detailing products, with an intention to expand its product selection in 2019/2020....
- Conservation is a large part in the detailing process. It prevent wear and tear and is aimed at maintaining the original properties of the object. Conservation can also be financially rewarding, as is the case with most oldtimers or supercars....
- Wolf's Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf's Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia....
- A silicone remover is specially designed product that is aimed at breaking the polymer bonds that are the basis behind a silicone product. This product can be used to clean of certain substances from an area, for example: cleaning of residue from a protective product before applying a coating....
- Brake cleaner is a specific product that is designed to clean off brake pads and brake discs. The solution is sprayed on the object and then wiped off. It is particularly good at removing stubborn dirt, cleaning of grease and oils and removing brake dust....
- Poorboys World is a manufacturer of detailing products that range from polish to shampoos and cleaners. The product are being sold worldwide and focusses on the quality of their products, nothing else. Not even their labels....
- SCANGRIP is a Danish company that specializes in creating working lights that use LED technology. The range of product vary from lights with a certain spectrum, to lights that are aimed at high intensity....