Monello is a Dutch brand of detailing products that sells polishes, shampoos, fallout removers, microfiber cloths and several more. The head office is located in the Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, but it is being sold in several places around the world.
Origin of the brand
Monello first started out in The Netherlands in 2008 as the brainchild of Tim Struijs and Bert Busch. They started out with only a small selection of products, but soon expanded as their popularity grew. The word Monello is Italian for “brat” or “rascal”. The name was picked because Monello is the brat in the detailing industry. The one that changes peoples mind and annoys the competition.
Monello might have its headoffice in The Netherlands, the products itself are being sold in The Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Cyprus and Italy. Certain fans of the brand and its products have actually been seen on Social Media from England and Australia. It might not be sold there (at the time of writing), but international parcel post fixes that problem.
Monello spents a lot of time and effort on their customer service, Tim Struijs is owner of the webshop Carclean.nl and transferred his experience and knowledge he gained into the Monello brand.
Monello has their own company website and are very approachable. They are active on social media, can be contacted via their website and are also active on a few detailing related fora. The general concept is to think “with the customer” and “out of the box”.
Their range of products
Monello sells several types of products. Although they are best known for their Non Ferro fallout remover, they also sell (at the time of writing) wax, shampoo, microfiber towels, polishes, sponges, washmitts, snowfoam, QDs, polishpads, clay, applicators, wheel brushes, polishing cones, lights and bags for your tools.
They are known to release new products on a regular basis, so the list above will get bigger in the future.
Their official description
Their official description says (translated from Dutch to English):
Monello car care products are created and developed by true enthusiasts. We have a passion for our branch en want to supply products that offer the best quality and rise above the competition. Monello products are developed and produced out of love, and it shows.
Our collection of product is compact and clear. All our product are developed from the perspective of the high expectations of a detailer, zijn easy to use and effective and offer a ‘better then showroomshine’ result.
Our polishes work effectively and save paint depth. Instead of just hiding swirls, micro-imperfections and holograms, our polishes truly remove those imperfections. Even with todays rock-hard and ceramic paints.
Our first-class microfiber products are softer then soft, scratch free en specially developed for Monello. Besides our selection of towels, we also have washmitts and an microfibersponge in our collection.
Let Monello surprise you.
- Washing is the act of replacing unwanted particles/substances from a surface to a carrying medium. This act is used to clean the surface that is being washed....
- R222 is the European name under which P21S offers its products. P21S is a brand under SmartParts TM located in Connecticut, America. SmartParts can also be known as BIS (Brookside Import Specialties). Which also owns brands such as S100....
- Wetsanding is the act of using a very abrasive product (such as sandpaper) combined with a lubricating liquid to sand away a certain amount of the surface. This needs to be done with care and should not be done by beginners....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best shampoo". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Kärcher is a German manufacturer of several technical products, most known for its high pressure washers. The company mainly aims at cleaning equipment and has been in service since 1935 by Alfred Kärcher....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best sprayhead". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....