Monello is a Dutch brand of detailing products that sells polishes, shampoos, fallout removers, microfiber cloths and several more. The head office is located in the Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, but it is being sold in several places around the world.
Origin of the brand
Monello first started out in The Netherlands in 2008 as the brainchild of Tim Struijs and Bert Busch. They started out with only a small selection of products, but soon expanded as their popularity grew. The word Monello is Italian for “brat” or “rascal”. The name was picked because Monello is the brat in the detailing industry. The one that changes peoples mind and annoys the competition.
Monello might have its headoffice in The Netherlands, the products itself are being sold in The Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Cyprus and Italy. Certain fans of the brand and its products have actually been seen on Social Media from England and Australia. It might not be sold there (at the time of writing), but international parcel post fixes that problem.
Monello spents a lot of time and effort on their customer service, Tim Struijs is owner of the webshop Carclean.nl and transferred his experience and knowledge he gained into the Monello brand.
Monello has their own company website and are very approachable. They are active on social media, can be contacted via their website and are also active on a few detailing related fora. The general concept is to think “with the customer” and “out of the box”.
Their range of products
Monello sells several types of products. Although they are best known for their Non Ferro fallout remover, they also sell (at the time of writing) wax, shampoo, microfiber towels, polishes, sponges, washmitts, snowfoam, QDs, polishpads, clay, applicators, wheel brushes, polishing cones, lights and bags for your tools.
They are known to release new products on a regular basis, so the list above will get bigger in the future.
Their official description
Their official description says (translated from Dutch to English):
Monello car care products are created and developed by true enthusiasts. We have a passion for our branch en want to supply products that offer the best quality and rise above the competition. Monello products are developed and produced out of love, and it shows.
Our collection of product is compact and clear. All our product are developed from the perspective of the high expectations of a detailer, zijn easy to use and effective and offer a ‘better then showroomshine’ result.
Our polishes work effectively and save paint depth. Instead of just hiding swirls, micro-imperfections and holograms, our polishes truly remove those imperfections. Even with todays rock-hard and ceramic paints.
Our first-class microfiber products are softer then soft, scratch free en specially developed for Monello. Besides our selection of towels, we also have washmitts and an microfibersponge in our collection.
Let Monello surprise you.
- Microfiber Madness is a manufacturer of microfiber products. They specialize in towels and cloths and focus on creating high standard products that are the best in their field....
- Gyeon is an Korean re-seller of nano-technology based products. These include SiO2 spray sealants and ceramic coatings. The style of the company looks very futuristic with products that aim to be the products for the future. Settings the trend instead of following it....
- A spray wax is protective product in a liquid form, thin enough to be pushed through a sprayhead in order to spread it over a surface by spraying. The liquid is usually white and unscented....
- RaceGlaze is a UK based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide range of products and have been in the scene for several years. The brand was formed for a desire for better cleaning products. ...
- Ceramic coatings are very strong forms of protection, but they are not eternal. Eventually they need to be removed in order to prepare the surface for a brand new application of protection. This means the entire layer of ceramic coatings need to be removed....
- Scholl Concepts is a German manufacturers of detailing related products. Although they make and sell several products, they are most known for there polishes. ...