RIWAX is a manufacturer of several different types of car care and car detailing products. The brand is being sold in several different countries and has an almost global spread. The brand originates from Switzerland.
RIWAX Chemie AG was founded in 1967 in Switzerland. The current headoffice is located in Bern with subsidiaries in The Netherlands and the Czech Republic. The brand has always had a strong focus on knowledgeable customer support and well directed production facilities. RIWAX aims to be the leading Swiss manufacturer and supplier of specialty car care products. The brand is being sold in over 35 countries around the globe
The products manufactured by RIWAX are being sold in over 35 countries, but made solely in the Swiss production facility. Products are generally made after an order is made, and shipped/distributed via subsidiaries in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
Products offered by RIWAX are generally divided into 4 sections,
A range of products for home use. Most of the products are offered in small packages with a higher aim at user friendly make up.
Different products with some that require more technical experience for use. Most products are also available in larger quantities.
Full collection of products and equipment for car washes.
Different types of tools and equipment for general use.
RIWAX has its own company website with a direct link to the different countries where the brand has distributors. The brand is not overly active on social media, it is not often seen on detailing related events or meetings and is usually represented by resellers and distributors.
- C.A.R. Products is a manufacturer of cleaning chemicals for carwashes located in Holyoke, United States. The company has a strong focus on B2B customers....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best sealant". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Wetsanding is the act of using a very abrasive product (such as sandpaper) combined with a lubricating liquid to sand away a certain amount of the surface. This needs to be done with care and should not be done by beginners....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best claybar or claymitt". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Premium Finish Care is an American based manufacturer of detailing products. They own several brands which are used to market their products. They don't offer products under their own name....
- Sheeting is a particular form of water behavior. Thanks to the interaction between a liquid and a surface, sheeting can occur. This means that the water glides off the surface like a big "sheet" of water. There are a few different things at play that cause sheeting, but it is a popular effect that protective layer can give....