RIWAX is a manufacturer of several different types of car care and car detailing products. The brand is being sold in several different countries and has an almost global spread. The brand originates from Switzerland.
RIWAX Chemie AG was founded in 1967 in Switzerland. The current headoffice is located in Bern with subsidiaries in The Netherlands and the Czech Republic. The brand has always had a strong focus on knowledgeable customer support and well directed production facilities. RIWAX aims to be the leading Swiss manufacturer and supplier of specialty car care products. The brand is being sold in over 35 countries around the globe
The products manufactured by RIWAX are being sold in over 35 countries, but made solely in the Swiss production facility. Products are generally made after an order is made, and shipped/distributed via subsidiaries in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
Products offered by RIWAX are generally divided into 4 sections,
A range of products for home use. Most of the products are offered in small packages with a higher aim at user friendly make up.
Different products with some that require more technical experience for use. Most products are also available in larger quantities.
Full collection of products and equipment for car washes.
Different types of tools and equipment for general use.
RIWAX has its own company website with a direct link to the different countries where the brand has distributors. The brand is not overly active on social media, it is not often seen on detailing related events or meetings and is usually represented by resellers and distributors.
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best microfibre towel". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Warner Chemical Manufacturing is the company behind a few internationally available brands of detailing products. The company operates from California, America....
- Work Stuff is one of a few Polish manufacturers of detailing equipment. The brand originates from Poland and has ditributors and reseller accross Europe. The company focusses mostly towards equipment, accessories and towel. The brand is often recognized because of their destincive yellow color....
- Supagard is a Scottish webshop that sells their own products online. The company is roughly 30 years old and has a wide range of products available in their store. The company is based in Glasgow, Scotland....
- Autoglym is an English manufacturer of detailing products. They have been active for a long time and have a very wide range of products. They even have a special line of products for the professional user....
- Bossauto is a Spanish manufacturer and distributor of bodywork tools and products. This includes some products, tools and jobs that are not carried out by detailers....