RIWAX is a manufacturer of several different types of car care and car detailing products. The brand is being sold in several different countries and has an almost global spread. The brand originates from Switzerland.
RIWAX Chemie AG was founded in 1967 in Switzerland. The current headoffice is located in Bern with subsidiaries in The Netherlands and the Czech Republic. The brand has always had a strong focus on knowledgeable customer support and well directed production facilities. RIWAX aims to be the leading Swiss manufacturer and supplier of specialty car care products. The brand is being sold in over 35 countries around the globe
The products manufactured by RIWAX are being sold in over 35 countries, but made solely in the Swiss production facility. Products are generally made after an order is made, and shipped/distributed via subsidiaries in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
Products offered by RIWAX are generally divided into 4 sections,
A range of products for home use. Most of the products are offered in small packages with a higher aim at user friendly make up.
Different products with some that require more technical experience for use. Most products are also available in larger quantities.
Full collection of products and equipment for car washes.
Different types of tools and equipment for general use.
RIWAX has its own company website with a direct link to the different countries where the brand has distributors. The brand is not overly active on social media, it is not often seen on detailing related events or meetings and is usually represented by resellers and distributors.
- CARTEC bv is one of only a few Dutch detailing products manufacturers and is based in Benthuizen, The Netherlands. The company mainly operates within The Netherlands and Belgium, but the brand has been seen outside of these countries winthin Europe. The products are offered both in large packaging and smaller, consumer based, bottles....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best rotary". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Waterless washing is a technique in which no water is used to clean the surface. The product for this technique has high lubricating properties, good cleaning agents and leaves little to no residue. It is not always as good as a regular wash, and is not suited for highly contaminated vehicles....
- Fiber Bros is a German manufacturer of microfiber-related detailing accessoiries. The brand is fairly fresh in the detailing world but are gathering a strong following in mainland Europe. The company has a very specific focus on products made from microfibers....
- Britemax (formerly: Metal Masters) started out in 2004 with a strong focus on metal polishing products. The current range has grown into compounds, glazes, sealants and waxes with several different types of cleaning products. The company originates from the united Kingdom....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best shampoo". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....