Nasiol is a Turkish manufacturer of detailing products, they are very unique in their history and origin. The products they offer are concentrated around the use of synthetic products and nano-technologie.
Nasiol originates from another company, called Artekya Ltd Co. and was formed in 2008 as an R&D company on nanospinning techniques. Being one of only three in the world. Artekya is the main manufacturer or protective nano coatings in Turkey and Europe. Artekya is part of Istanbul Technical University NanoFMG Group, who has been respoonsible for the study en development of nanotechnology since 2005. Nowadays the company focusses on developing and researching nanotechnology in the use of effective and innovative commercial household products via the brand: Nasiol.
The development is aimed at an increased effectiveness with less environmental impact and enhanced performance.
*Quoted directly from the Nasiol website:
- August 2008 Research commenced on commercial nanotechnology.
- October 2011 Decision to utilise expertise to manufacture hydrophobic nano coatings under brand Nasiol.
- Jan 2012 Retail product range announced for end-use customers, like easy spray protective nanocoatings.
- May 2012 First water-repellent nano coating Nasiol C launched for glass and ceramic surfaces.
- October 2012 Nano coating for textiles Nasiol T shaped to its last formula after one year of real-life testing.
- May 2013 World’s first two-layer, one-component Nano ceramic coating Nasiol ZR53 and quick nano protection Nasiol MF2 launched.
- September 2013 First export delivered to Trinidad and Tobaggo.
- December 2013 Two-layer superhydrophobic coating Nasiol SHBC released to the market after 3 years of research.
- December 2013 Production capacity doubled to accommodate demand.
- May 2014 Our labs synthesized Nasiol Z mineral surface and Nasiol W wood nano coating protections.
- February 2015 Number of countries where Nasiol is exported peaked to 35.
Products offered by Nasiol revolve around the use of synthetic ingredients with a strong emphasis on nanotechnology. This means that most of their products incorporate the use of SiO2. For the car care industry, this refers to paint coatings, glass coatings, metal coatings and fabric coatings. Besides the car care industry, Nasiol offers products for the marine industry, home applications and personal use.
- Infinity Wax is a Scottish manufacturer of detailing products. The company was born by a passion for products that would outperform the current products that where available at the time....
- Sandblasting, or abrasive blasting, is the act of spraying a surface will small abrasive particles that are launched at very high speed and interact with the surface in a way similar to sanding....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best shampoo". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- Carbon Collective is an English manufacturer of different types of detailing products. The company is located in Daventry, England and has a distributor in America. They company has a selection of approved detailers and retailers in Europe and a distributor in America....
- Paint, just like any solid surface, has a certain hardness. To put it really simple, this tells you the force needed to put a scratch in the surface. Very soft paint gets marked easily, but is also easier to polish. A hard surface might not get scratched as easily, but will also be more difficult to polish....
- In the world of protective products, their are several different types. Many detailers will be familiar with wax, some also with sealants but not many will have heard of a coating. These coatings are special products that offer extreme durability and protection, but with a cost; much less easy to apply. The technology behind these products is also very different to sealants or wax. There are coatings for paintwork, glass, rubber and plastic. These product are also referred to as SiO2 coatings or...