Wolf’s Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf’s Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia.
History of Wolf’s Chemicals
Quote from their website:
Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every hypermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.
After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.
Wolf’s Chemicals is the only manufacturer of detailing products in Hungary, and with that they are very unique. That region of Europe has a fairly small group of professional detailers and no other manufacturers then Wolf’s Chemicals. There are also onl a few detailing companies that work together with just 1 professional detailer. Most brands use several detailers, which has the downside of many opinions trying to modify the products, making them lose a certain personality.
They also sell products straight from the factory via their webshop, which is currently only done by a handful of manufacturers.
The fans of Wolf’s Chemicals are sometimes referred to as “the Wolf pack”.
The range of products carried by Wolf’s Chemicals is aimed at the most common tasks done by a detailer, cleaning the outside, protecting the outside and perfecting the interior. They offer a range of cleaners, shampoo and fallout removers, but also make and sell wax, sealants and even nano-technology products. Many of these are specifically designed to be used in combination with each other. Layering them and combining their properties and strengths.
Wolf’s Chemicals is based in Hungary and has a company website. They are also active on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They aren’t often found on detailing fora, car events or major detailing events, but their re-sellers and/or distributors might be present.
- Snowfoam is a particular way of pre-cleaning before washing the car with a washmitt or similar. Snowfoam will loosen up dirt and will move a lot of the dirt when it is rinsed off....
- Shining Monkey is a Canadian manufacturer of detailing products. The company only offers products they consider to be the best in their category, or they just won't sell it. No bullshit, just great products....
- Alien Car Magic Ltd is the company behind Alien Magic auto-detailing products and is located in Milton Keynes, England. The company has been selling products under this name since 2016. The company was established by Robert Kaczan....
- Mad Cow is a manufacturer and seller of detailing products and accessoires. The company is based in England. Mad Cow can be recognized by their funky label, which shows a cow hanging on a parachute. The rest of the label is matte-black with yellow/gold writing....
- Nanolex is German based manufacturer of high-end nano-technology products for the automotive-, marine- and aerial detailing sector. With a collection of products that include, shampoo, coatings, sealants and tools....
- Surface tension is the energy a liquid contains that prevents its surface to be deformed by an object with a higher surface tension/energy. The surface energy of water has as a side effect that it can form beads on surfaces with a very low surface energy or high repulsive force....