Wolf’s Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf’s Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia.
History of Wolf’s Chemicals
Quote from their website:
Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every hypermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.
After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.
Wolf’s Chemicals is the only manufacturer of detailing products in Hungary, and with that they are very unique. That region of Europe has a fairly small group of professional detailers and no other manufacturers then Wolf’s Chemicals. There are also onl a few detailing companies that work together with just 1 professional detailer. Most brands use several detailers, which has the downside of many opinions trying to modify the products, making them lose a certain personality.
They also sell products straight from the factory via their webshop, which is currently only done by a handful of manufacturers.
The fans of Wolf’s Chemicals are sometimes referred to as “the Wolf pack”.
The range of products carried by Wolf’s Chemicals is aimed at the most common tasks done by a detailer, cleaning the outside, protecting the outside and perfecting the interior. They offer a range of cleaners, shampoo and fallout removers, but also make and sell wax, sealants and even nano-technology products. Many of these are specifically designed to be used in combination with each other. Layering them and combining their properties and strengths.
Wolf’s Chemicals is based in Hungary and has a company website. They are also active on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They aren’t often found on detailing fora, car events or major detailing events, but their re-sellers and/or distributors might be present.
- ShineMate is a manufacturer of polishing equipment from Hong Kong and offers a wide range of products aimed at the polishing process. The company has its root in a company called SunnyPads....
- Valma is brand that originates from around the 1930's and is still available in several shops. The can be recognized by their logo that hasn't changed much in the last 80+ years....
- "Protection" is an often used term in the field of detailing and valeting. But it is not always clear to everybody what protection really means, and what it does. Protection is a term used to clarify that a product is designed to form a barrier between a surface and contaminants from outside....
- Bird poo can be a big problem with paintwork and needs to be removed as soon as possible. Bird droppings have several aggressive chemicals in them that can severely damage paintwork. Not removing these can cause paint defects that might not be removable. In some cases a respray is needed to repair the surface....
- Poorboys World is a manufacturer of detailing products that range from polish to shampoos and cleaners. The product are being sold worldwide and focusses on the quality of their products, nothing else. Not even their labels....
- RaceGlaze is a UK based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide range of products and have been in the scene for several years. The brand was formed for a desire for better cleaning products. ...