Wolf’s Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf’s Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia.
History of Wolf’s Chemicals
Quote from their website:
Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every hypermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.
After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.
Wolf’s Chemicals is the only manufacturer of detailing products in Hungary, and with that they are very unique. That region of Europe has a fairly small group of professional detailers and no other manufacturers then Wolf’s Chemicals. There are also onl a few detailing companies that work together with just 1 professional detailer. Most brands use several detailers, which has the downside of many opinions trying to modify the products, making them lose a certain personality.
They also sell products straight from the factory via their webshop, which is currently only done by a handful of manufacturers.
The fans of Wolf’s Chemicals are sometimes referred to as “the Wolf pack”.
The range of products carried by Wolf’s Chemicals is aimed at the most common tasks done by a detailer, cleaning the outside, protecting the outside and perfecting the interior. They offer a range of cleaners, shampoo and fallout removers, but also make and sell wax, sealants and even nano-technology products. Many of these are specifically designed to be used in combination with each other. Layering them and combining their properties and strengths.
Wolf’s Chemicals is based in Hungary and has a company website. They are also active on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They aren’t often found on detailing fora, car events or major detailing events, but their re-sellers and/or distributors might be present.
- In the field of protection, there are generally 4 groups of products: wax, sealant, hybrid and coatings. These products can be combined, but with mixed results. Knowing what the properties of a product are will clarify the end result....
- OCD Finish is an English manufacturer and seller of detailing products. The brand was setup by the annoynce of having to buy many different products from different sources. It started out with 2 owners and is run by Neil Trew at the moment....
- The Garry Dean Wash Method is a specific way of washing that helps to save money, use less water and aims to minimize the risk of creating swirls or marring. The technique is very suitable for areas with water restrictions, limited resources and can (with a bit of practice) save time....
- An all purpose cleaner (often abbreviated into: APC) is a multipurpose, liquid, spray-on cleaner that can be used on several types of dirt. It is one of the most common products used by a detailer due to its versatility. ...
- Xpel is an American based company that manufacturers and distributes transparent wraps to protect your vehicle with. The company has several approved installers and distributors around the world....
- Washing your microfiber towels with a fabric softener is a very bad idea. It will clog up the microfibers, and make the microfiber loose its special properties. This guide might help you to restore them as much as possible. Even though this guide has helped several people, keep in mind that it is very likely that you'll need to replace the towels....