Wolf’s Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf’s Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia.
History of Wolf’s Chemicals
Quote from their website:
Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every hypermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.
After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.
Wolf’s Chemicals is the only manufacturer of detailing products in Hungary, and with that they are very unique. That region of Europe has a fairly small group of professional detailers and no other manufacturers then Wolf’s Chemicals. There are also onl a few detailing companies that work together with just 1 professional detailer. Most brands use several detailers, which has the downside of many opinions trying to modify the products, making them lose a certain personality.
They also sell products straight from the factory via their webshop, which is currently only done by a handful of manufacturers.
The fans of Wolf’s Chemicals are sometimes referred to as “the Wolf pack”.
The range of products carried by Wolf’s Chemicals is aimed at the most common tasks done by a detailer, cleaning the outside, protecting the outside and perfecting the interior. They offer a range of cleaners, shampoo and fallout removers, but also make and sell wax, sealants and even nano-technology products. Many of these are specifically designed to be used in combination with each other. Layering them and combining their properties and strengths.
Wolf’s Chemicals is based in Hungary and has a company website. They are also active on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They aren’t often found on detailing fora, car events or major detailing events, but their re-sellers and/or distributors might be present.
- Son1c Wax was founded by Drew Elias, based in Northern Virginia, New York, America, from his enthusiastic approach towards home-brewing. What once begun as a hobby eventually evolved in a brand of high quality wax....
- Not all coatings have enough effect on the oxidized look of UV-damaged plastic. Most dressing restore the look better, but don't offer the protection of a coating. Combining these 2 seems illogical and difficult, but it isn't....
- There are several different types of metal polish in the huge world of automotive detailing. Apart from the polish for paintwork there is also polish specifically for metal. These are mostly used for chrome bumpers, chrome trims, metal hubcaps, untreated metal wheels, exhausts and even engine parts....
- Powdercoating is a paint technique. Instead of spraying the liquid paint on a surface, and let it cure. A powder is sprayed over a surface and baked the cure. Powdercoating is very popular for coating wheels with paint....
- Autoglym is an English manufacturer of detailing products. They have been active for a long time and have a very wide range of products. They even have a special line of products for the professional user....
- Sonax is a manufacturer of detailing products and is owned by Hoffman Group. Sonax is probably most known for their polish and/or wax products....