Wolf’s Chemicals is an Hungarian company that manufacturers and sells detailing products. The range varies from wax and sealants to cleaners, shampoo and dressing. Although the headquarters is based in Hungary, Wolf’s Chemicals is being sold in several countries in Europe and Asia.
History of Wolf’s Chemicals
Quote from their website:
Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every hypermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.
After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.
Wolf’s Chemicals is the only manufacturer of detailing products in Hungary, and with that they are very unique. That region of Europe has a fairly small group of professional detailers and no other manufacturers then Wolf’s Chemicals. There are also onl a few detailing companies that work together with just 1 professional detailer. Most brands use several detailers, which has the downside of many opinions trying to modify the products, making them lose a certain personality.
They also sell products straight from the factory via their webshop, which is currently only done by a handful of manufacturers.
The fans of Wolf’s Chemicals are sometimes referred to as “the Wolf pack”.
The range of products carried by Wolf’s Chemicals is aimed at the most common tasks done by a detailer, cleaning the outside, protecting the outside and perfecting the interior. They offer a range of cleaners, shampoo and fallout removers, but also make and sell wax, sealants and even nano-technology products. Many of these are specifically designed to be used in combination with each other. Layering them and combining their properties and strengths.
Wolf’s Chemicals is based in Hungary and has a company website. They are also active on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They aren’t often found on detailing fora, car events or major detailing events, but their re-sellers and/or distributors might be present.
- The term protection is used in autodetailing to refer to a product that is used to prevent damage to a surface, regardless if that damage is caused by liquids, solids or even gasses. These forms of protection come in many forms and shapes....
- Warner Chemical Manufacturing is the company behind a few internationally available brands of detailing products. The company operates from California, America....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best sealant". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- When you polish a surface, the level of imperfection defines how much work it will be to achieve a perfect finish. This can either be a 1 stage polish, a 2 stage polish or even a 3 stage polish. Different types of stages needed define slightly what pads and/or polish you are going to need, and might give an indication of the time-frame needed....
- Microtext is an Asian manufacturer of products aimed at automotive detailing and general car care. The brand has not reached much customers in Europe yet, but has been in business since before 2010....
- 303 is an American brand by GoldEagle and consists of several detailing products for a wide variety of markets. The products can be used for automotive detailing, but also for indoor/outdoor use and boat care. The brand offers several different products for several different tasks....