Mothers Wax is a California, America based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide variety of products that include shampoo, wax, sealants and tools. They have been busy in the world of detailing for several years.
In essence, Mothers wax is divided into 7 groups:
- California Gold
Aimed at high-end paint care
The standard line of old skool products
A range for machine application
High tech and high-end car care products
A line aimed at boats and other water vehicles
Detailing accessories, tools, towels and more
Polishes aimed at the professional user
Every range has their own clientele, by separating the different products they create clarity for the average customer. The range that is offered by Mothers includes wax, sealants, shampoo, dressing, brushes, MF towels, cleaners and more. Giving the average customer all they want from one brand.
Mothers wax started out very small with nothing more then one product: Mothers Mag and Aluminium Polish. They spent the weekend at car meetings and small events trying to put the word out. At bigger events, they only had a few banners, a handful of products and a 6′ by 8′ space. This soon grow into a large area, over 70 products and a complete staff to match the workload. Soon after releasing their first product, they where asked many times to give customers the same proper finish on their paintwork as their Mag and Aluminium Polish did on their wheels. Which started the process that would result in many different products.
Mothers wax have their own company website and can be found on the major car events in America. They have a Facebook page and or not overly active on social media. They can be found on a few detailing fora, but are not known to be very active.
- There might be certain situation in which it is advised to not polish a certain surface. This can be due to damage, time limit, thin surface or other factors. Knowing when not to polish might be as important as knowing when to polish....
- Smart Polish Pro is an English manufacturer of detailing products with a strong aim on environmental-friendly products that do not require the use of water. The company is fairly young, but has been growing in popularity in only a few years....
- Bilt Hamber is an Essex, United Kingdom based manufacturer of high-end automotive detailing products. They manufacture and sell their own products with resellers throughout Europe....
- Tuf Shine is an American company that creates detailing products. They are probably best known for making the only tire sealant in the world. The company was set up by Ron West and Bob Curtis....
- Zymöl is a manufacturer of different car care product and is located in America. The history and links with the Swissvax company has caused for some problems in the past. Zymöl products are generally aimed at varies parts of the detailing process....
- There are reasons why paintwork can turn dull. Oxidized paintwork, or UV-damaged paintwork. Oxidized paintwork can look dull and looses its shine. It doesn't turn pale or looses its color, this would be UV-damage, not oxidation....