Mothers Wax is a California, America based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide variety of products that include shampoo, wax, sealants and tools. They have been busy in the world of detailing for several years.
In essence, Mothers wax is divided into 7 groups:
- California Gold
Aimed at high-end paint care
The standard line of old skool products
A range for machine application
High tech and high-end car care products
A line aimed at boats and other water vehicles
Detailing accessories, tools, towels and more
Polishes aimed at the professional user
Every range has their own clientele, by separating the different products they create clarity for the average customer. The range that is offered by Mothers includes wax, sealants, shampoo, dressing, brushes, MF towels, cleaners and more. Giving the average customer all they want from one brand.
Mothers wax started out very small with nothing more then one product: Mothers Mag and Aluminium Polish. They spent the weekend at car meetings and small events trying to put the word out. At bigger events, they only had a few banners, a handful of products and a 6′ by 8′ space. This soon grow into a large area, over 70 products and a complete staff to match the workload. Soon after releasing their first product, they where asked many times to give customers the same proper finish on their paintwork as their Mag and Aluminium Polish did on their wheels. Which started the process that would result in many different products.
Mothers wax have their own company website and can be found on the major car events in America. They have a Facebook page and or not overly active on social media. They can be found on a few detailing fora, but are not known to be very active.
- Nanoskin is a California, America based manufacturer and distributor of detailing products with a focus on nano-technology. The brand has 4 sub-brands under which the different products are sold....
- Bilt Hamber is an Essex, United Kingdom based manufacturer of high-end automotive detailing products. They manufacture and sell their own products with resellers throughout Europe....
- IPA stands for IsoPropyl Alcohol, and is a chemical compound often used in the world of detailing to remove polish residue. The liquid is colorless with a strong odor. Caution is required for this liquid is very highly flammable!...
- Wax is a protective product that is used to protect a surface from outside contaminants. It is made up out of several ingredients with wax as the main ingredient....
- It is often asked on detailing fora and social media: "what is the best claybar or claymitt". Off course there is a difference between certain products and brands, but it is important to know what you are asking. In this guide I will try to explain what the problem is with this question unless it is asked more in-depth....
- WOWO's is a brand of detailing products from Glasgow, United Kingdom. The brand makes and sells detailing products varying from waxes to shampoo and other cleaners. WOWO's is fairly unique in that it is almost a one-man operation....