Mothers Wax is a California, America based manufacturer of detailing products. They offer a wide variety of products that include shampoo, wax, sealants and tools. They have been busy in the world of detailing for several years.
In essence, Mothers wax is divided into 7 groups:
- California Gold
Aimed at high-end paint care
The standard line of old skool products
A range for machine application
High tech and high-end car care products
A line aimed at boats and other water vehicles
Detailing accessories, tools, towels and more
Polishes aimed at the professional user
Every range has their own clientele, by separating the different products they create clarity for the average customer. The range that is offered by Mothers includes wax, sealants, shampoo, dressing, brushes, towels, cleaners and more. Giving the average customer all they want from one brand.
Mothers wax started out very small with nothing more then one product: Mothers Mag and Aluminium Polish. They spent the weekend at car meetings and small events trying to put the word out. At bigger events, they only had a few banners, a handful of products and a 6′ by 8′ space. This soon grow into a large area, over 70 products and a complete staff to match the workload. Soon after releasing their first product, they where asked many times to give customers the same proper finish on their paintwork as their Mag and Aluminium Polish did on their wheels. Which started the process that would result in many different products.
Mothers wax have their own company website and can be found on the major car events in America. They have a Facebook page and or not overly active on social media. They can be found on a few detailing fora, but are not known to be very active.
- A popular item to be used by detailers and valeters alike is the washmitt. This accessory allows you to safely wash off dirt and grime from a surface with a minimum risk of creating swirls. Thus preserving the finish you achieved after polishing and refining the surface....
- So, you've got all the gear, you know how to handle the machine polisher - but how do you choose what pad and polish combination to use to achieve correction on your paint finish? This thread tackles that very question. It is not brand specific, so the basics here apply to all polish ranges....
- Optimum Polymer Technologies Inc is an American manufacturer of detailing products. The company is located in Memphis, USA and is probably most known for their Opticoat and Opti-seal. ...
- Clearkote is an American manufacturer of car care products that keeps a strong focus on the core selection of products, aiming development into current products....
- Farecla is a manufacturer of detailing products located in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The company has a range of products aimed at refining and perfecting surfaces in several different ways....
- Surfactants are additives for certain products to lower the surface tension of a liquid. This helps the liquid to mix and combine with another substance, making it easier to combine a mixture of several (types of) substances. This acts as an emulsion, wetting-agent, detergent, foaming agent and/or dispersants. Surfactants combineand properties, which allows them to interact with both types....