Kenotek and its products
Kenotek divides its products into 4 categories:
Nano is the branch of products that uses nano-technology to increase its performance and cleaning abilities. These are only available for the professional user.
Globo is the range for car washes and truck washes: high volume with decent performance.
Cargo offers products that are aimes at truck cleaning in particular. More heavy cleaning and at bigger volume.
Pro offers a variety of products in consumer friendly packaging.
Coming from an agricultural background, CID LINES formed Kenotek in 1999 after formulating carwash and truckwash products during its research and development for more hygiene transportation of livestock. The brand orignally aimed at cleaning and hygiene solutions in the world of farming, but got involved in high volume car and truck cleaning, forming Kenotek during this process. The brand uses the CID LINES network of distributors to get access to 96 countries across the world.
Kenotek is based in Belgium but has several resellers/distributors around the world. They have their own company website. Kenotek is not very active on social media, is very rarely found on detailing fora and is hardly ever seen on detailing events or meetings. They might be represented by resellers or webshops though.
- Hubikote is a manufacturer of detailing products and is located in the United Kingdom. The brand aims at products that make people enthusiastic, not what other are doing....
- Autosmart is one of the biggest suppliers of car cleaning products and materials, which are mostly supplied just to professionals and other businesses. The company aims at formulating large quantities which push production costs down. Autosmart is almost being sold worldwide and is based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom....
- Kleen Freaks is a detailing product company from Antrim, England. The company offers a small collection of products. The company has its own webshop and a distributor in Belgium....
- Bilt Hamber is an Essex, United Kingdom based manufacturer of high-end automotive detailing products. They manufacture and sell their own products with resellers throughout Europe....
- Juicy Details Ltd is a detailing products brand from Suffolk, United Kingdom. John Bramhill is the man behind the brand, who has been a detailer for several years. Juicy Details sells many different products....
- Although carwashes are very popular, they are not the place where detailers are found. There is a reason why detailers don't like a carwash. The art called detailing/valeting is very different to the service that is offered by a carwash....